TOPS [PRO]- Generate API KeysFollow
TOPS works with multiple partners to improve your TOPS experience. This guide will give you step-by-step instructions on how to enable a partner and generate an API key.
Step By Step
How to Get There
1. Log into apps.topssoft.com with your TOPS credentials.
Admin permissions are required to access this site.
2. Scroll to Partner Products and find and expand the appropriate partner from the list (AtHomeNet is shown here instead as an example)
What to do
1. Choose Settings and Create Key (1) for each community desired - if not already showing as Enabled (2)
2. Once showing as Enabled, click the paperclip (3) to copy the API key to give to the partner
3. Keys are community-specific,
The info button will display the key if necessary for confirmation.
When I did this, it stated the API key was saved to a clipboard. Where is the clipboard?
I can't find the page in step 2
The Tops connection page shown doesn't exist anymore Maria!! How about an update??